Sisters of St. Ann’s College, Malkapuram distributed meals for the poor at the road sides and railway stations. It was indeed heart touching to see how people are longing to receive the food to satisfy their hunger. They also gave bed sheets to the poor people. It felt the desire within to serve these people more.
1. Education is a gift that none can take away. Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination & life to everything. With a view to help the unaffordable girls FREE TEXT BOOKS were given to all the students.
2. On 10th, Dec the children from Spurthi orphanage were brought to the convent to have a fellowship meal with sisters of St. Ann’s College. 39 of them came and spent time with the management. Sisters along with the hostel students and co-workers took part in this gathering and made the children happier. Along with the meal, they were given small gifts also Rice, Dal and oil were given for the orphanage. Most of the children were very small and they need care takers. We could feel their longing for love and affection.
3. With the encouragement and support of Sr.Prema, Sr.Vini Louis takes initiative in carrying out these charitable deeds whenever it is possible. On 19th, Sisters, staff and students went to the charity home at AKC colony, conducted small programme and games. We spent some time with the inmates gifted them with cooking utensils, Rice, Dal and snacks items. It was an enriching experience for all those who visited the charity home.
Help to the poor
1. Sisters of the St. Ann’s College extended their help to the poor in the form of distribution of rice, text books, note books and uniforms, giving special coaching to the weak students.
2. Motivating the workers to move forward with trust in the Lord through counselling and team building sessions.