The institution is equipped with sufficient ICT facilities to enhance the knowledge of students.
1. Expanding access to all levels of education
2. Improving the quality of education
3. Enhancing lifelong learning
4. Facilitating nonformal education.
5. Develop digital literacy skills that will enable them to function as discerning students in an increasingly digital society
6. Access various tools and applications for learning and skill development.
7. To help the learners become competent and confident users of ICT who can make efficient, effective and creative use of basic application software in their everyday activities
E- Resource and Techniques Used
1. E- Library from NList (Inflibnet)
2. Software and application like C++, Java, Photoshop, Tally, Microsoft Office
3. Videos and Presentation by Faculty members.
Tools & Techniques
1. Use of Laptops, systems and Tabs.
2. Use of Projectors, LCD, LED
3. Use of digital platforms such as Google Classroom, Google Meet, Zoom.
4. Screening YouTube videos to explore and learn things visually
5. Preparing presentation based on the syllabus through Power point.
6. Information shared through the official college website.
E- Learning Resources
Power Point Presentation:
The Institutes’ Library is the resource hub for knowledge and has a vast collection of books, journals,magazines, periodicals. The library has all the required facilities and the whole operations of the library is automated with ECAP Library Software with all the facilities like OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue), which can be used by all the students and teaching faculty for the search of books by title/author name etc. Separate reading facility is made available for students and teaching staff.
The description of the Integrated Library Management System (ILMS)
Name of the ILMS software: ECAP Library Software
Nature of automation (fully or partially): Fully
Year of Automation: 2019
The Library is upgraded with the latest Information to cater to all the students and staff. The Library has state-of-the-art facilities required as per the University norms. The library has accommodated in around 5200 sq. feet. The Library is automated with ECAP Software. The Library’s various activities, such as data entry, issue and return and renewal of books, member logins, etc., are done through this Software. The Books are classified according to Dewey decimal classification. OPAC (Online public access catalog) service is also provided to search for books by title, author, publisher etc.
Key Features of Software:
Check-In/Check-Out of Books
Edit/Modify: Add, Remove, modify a book/journal/CD/Thesis
(OPAC): To search for books by Title, Author, Subject etc.
Reports: Issues, Returns, Department wise catalog etc.
Institutional Repositories: Question Papers, Thesis, E-books, etc.
Highlights of facilities in Library:
Reference section: Separate reference section for Books, Journals.
Journals: The institute has subscribed INFLIBNET National and International Journals, which are arranged separately.
There is a separate E-Library section for e-resources and subscribed to INFLIBNET.
Newspaper section: There is a separate Newspaper Table.
Question Bank: Question papers of the University Examination are available for the past 15 years for students’ reference.
Summary of books,journals, thesis and CDs available in the library
Books Titles: 4747
CDs : 20