The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Under Graduates passing out from the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell operates throughout the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. The number of students placed through the in campus & off campus interviews is continuously rising. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the institute to conduct interviews.
The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programmes for all the students starting from first year. The cell arranges training programmes like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Communication Skills Workshop etc to help the students.
– Create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives.
– Guide the students in developing skills and job-search strategies required to achieve their career objectives.
1. Conduct research for students to learn the skills, abilities, and credentials employers seek to provide employment.
2. Helping students create their resumes and cover letters, find internship or externship sites, and apply for jobs in their fields.
3. Provide mock interviews to give students practice answering common questions and provide information about companies hiring in the area.
4. Maintain a good relationship with the local employers.
5. Planning campus hiring events like job fairs gives students exposure to potential jobs and helps local companies find suitable candidates.
Incharge: Mrs. B. Santhi
Designation : Lecturer in Commerce
1. G. Lalitha
Lecturer in History
2. J. Dhanya
Lecturer in Computer Science
3. Bindu Singh
Lecturer in Commerce
4. Miss. A Divya Jyothi
Lecturer in Commerce
Linkages with Industry
– The institute has tie up with Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) for Placements and Training
– The institution is linked-up with Anudip Foundation in an attempt to sharpen the student’s aptitude skills. They also provide Placement and training opportunities for students.
Below are the list of some companies which have offered placements to the students for the year 2019-2020