St. Ann’s College for Women is a Christian minority institution which works with vision of empowering socio economically poor girls through value based holistic education to campion the cause of justice and love. This institute is serving the students for past 29 years selflessly and empowering the girls with dignity and pride. We try to bring up the standard of young girls and women belonging to poor socio economic backgrounds by providing them specialised education, vocational training and regular feedback to build a better future. We help them to meet their educational expenses so that they can achieve their dreams and become self-sufficient.
Scholarship provided by the Government:
Jagananna vidya deevena scheme/ Vasathi deevena
“Jagananna vidya deevena scheme ” was launched for the poor students who want to pursue higher education. Many students break their education due to the lack of finances after completing SSC or Intermediate. So the government thought to encourage the students to pursue courses such as M.Tech, BCA, MCA, Polytechnic, ITI, and other professional courses from top private colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Vidya Deevena Scheme eligibility
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021 will be provided only if you satisfy all the eligibility conditions as mentioned below:
1. Amount sanctioned for every student under the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena, Andhra Pradesh scheme is Rs 20,000 that includes the expenses of hostel fee, notebooks, books, and other activities related to education.
2. If you want to become the beneficiary of the YSR Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the annual income of each family must not be above Rs 2.5 lakh.
3. This scheme basically provides financial assistance to the poor students who are unable to continue their education due to the shortage of money.
4. You must not have a wetland of more than 10 acres while 25 acres land for agriculture.
5. Any member of the family should not pay the Income-Tax.
6. A student who comes from the Other Backward category, Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes, will be eligible to apply for the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena scheme.
7. The family must not hold the four-wheeler vehicle.
8. If you are pursuing education from any of the government or private institutes, you will be eligible for the specific scheme.
1. Passport size photograph
2. Bank account passbook
3. Residential proof
4. Any photo identity card
5. Aadhar card
6. Income certificate
7. BPL Ration card
Scholarship provided by Private Institution:
HPCL Scholarship (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)
To encourage students to pursue their higher education, HPCL provides financial aid for education on the basis on their merit .
1. Student should belong to the backward caste (SC/ST/BC)
2. Should have scored 60 or above in their recent examination.
1. 10th or intermediate mark list. If pursuing degree then result of the recently appeared semester.
2. White Ration Card
3. Aadhar Card
Scholarship provided by the institution:
1. Scholarship by Society of St. Ann, Luzern:
There are several scheme introduced by the government to help the socially backward or to educate the girl child but due to some limitations everyone is not able to utilize it. Hence through different welfare projects introduced by the management of the institution we recognise students who do not receive any monetary assistance, provide them with the required help and attention, making them meritorious in education and life through quality education and guidance.
2. Fee Concession
Fee concessions are available for deserving students. They should apply on the prescribed format available at the college office