Student Council is an organization conducted by students and supervised by college adults. The purpose of the student council is to give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out institutional activities and service projects. In addition to planning events that contribute to college spirit and community welfare, the student council is the voice of the student body. They help share student ideas, interests and concerns with the college wide community.
The student council of St. Ann’s College was constituted in the year. It comprises of 6 members and staff representative. The students are elected by the staff and students cooperatively.
1. To enhance communication between students, management, staff and parents.
2. To promote an environment conducive to educational and personal development .
3. To promote friendship and respect among pupil.
4. To support the management and staff in the development of the college.
5. To represent the views of the students on matters of general concern to them.