The department of physics was established to meet the demand for well qualified physics professionals and was conceived in the year 20 the department offer B.Sc (MPC). The department of physics offers a variety of courses dealing with physical applications as well as the fundamental and theoretical aspects of physics. Fundamental courses include mechanics, electromagnetic, quantum mechanics, modern physics and so on. Applied subjects cover computers, semi- conductors and lasers, theoretical courses are accompanied with several experimental courses offered every semester for hand on experience.
– Knowledge of and ability to use various problem solving strategies.
– Ability to synthesis knowledge from different areas of physics.
– Ability to working teams.
– Development of written and oral communication skills.
– Application of knowledge to independent research projects.
It gives platform to the students to express their talent: –
– PPT presentation.
– Research projects.
– Faculty and student achievements.
– Events such as seminars and workshops.