The Department Of Computer Science was established to meet the demand for well qualified Computer professionals and was conceived in the year 2011. The Department offers B.Sc(Computer science), B.Com(Computers).The program focusses on theoretical Computer Science and as well as Software and application development.The Department has provided a well-equipped Computer Lab with latest Computer software.The Laboratories are installed with broad-band internet facility. The Department ensures that program objectives are constantly met and learning outcomes are monitored through periodical test and assignment. The Department provides extra courses through DATAPRO, ANUDIP, APSSDC services. The Department provides campus drives through which students can build the better career. Graduates of the program will be employed in national and multinational companies, and will be engaged in learning, understanding and applying new ideas and technologies as the field evolves and will be able to pursue advanced degrees. Graduate will be confident in effective communication, professional ethics and codes of professional practice, team work and leadership skills in their job and career with multidisciplinary ambience.
– Qualified and Experienced team of faculty members with wider experience in areas of System Software, DBMS, Computer Networks and Computer Architecture
– Motivation to students with immense expertise, massive technical exposure and structured creative initiatives.
– Mini projects and In-plant trainings to impart practical knowledge to the students.
– Teaching aids like OHP’s & LCD Projectors and modern E-learning software are used with the view to enhance the Teaching-Learning process
Objectives of our Department are as follows:
– Demonstrate proficiency in problem solving techniques using the computer.
– Demonstrate proficiency in at least two higher level languages.
– Demonstrate proficiency in the analysis of complex problems and the synthesis of solutions
– Demonstrate comprehensive of modern Software Engineering principles.
It gives platform to the students to express their talent.
1) PPT Presentations
4) Faculty and student achievements
5) Events such as Seminars, Certificate programs, Workshop.